Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: Rosie!!! *jumps up & down*

  1. #1
    HB Forum Owner mRs.GaToR's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 14th, 2001
    Posts
    1,883
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Wink

    OMGosh......I am so excited! I have to tell
    you.....that LO I did of Hannah for you?
    One of my scrapping friends suggested I
    enter it in a contest for rectangle scrapping...
    and it has made it through 3 rounds of
    voting and is now on the finalist list to
    be voted on! This is viewers choice award
    where the scrappers themselves get to pick
    out their favorite LOs! I have made it
    through 3 rounds of voting out of literally
    hundreds of LOs that were submitted!

    I have entered many many contests with a lot
    of my LOs but none have ever made it this
    far before! WOOHOO!! I am so excited!

    BTW...I am to pass on to you that you have
    one adorable little neice! [img]biggrin.gif[/img] I have gotten
    so many pms about this LO! TY for the
    most adorable subject to work with!

    Nomination List

    Just a few of the comments I have recieved for this LO!

  2. #2
    L??st
    Guest L??st's Avatar

    Post

    congrats mRs GaToR [img]smile.gif[/img]

  3. #3
    Inactive Member Canadianblueyes's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 21st, 2003
    Posts
    1,246
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Congrats Mrs.G. [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]

  4. #4
    HB Forum Owner BlackMagicRose's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 22nd, 2004
    Posts
    2,930
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    OMG OMG OMG OMG!!!! RIGHT ON!!!! So hopefully you will win!!! [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img] I have a new pic of her I need to put up too. She is a VERY happy baby...and a hilarious one. [img]biggrin.gif[/img] [img]biggrin.gif[/img] [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

  5. #5
    HB Forum Owner mRs.GaToR's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 14th, 2001
    Posts
    1,883
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I am still waiting for the results...this is
    driving me crazy! *L*

  6. #6
    HB Forum Owner BlackMagicRose's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 22nd, 2004
    Posts
    2,930
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    They must be slow judges...LOL [img]tongue.gif[/img]

  7. #7
    HB Forum Owner mRs.GaToR's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 14th, 2001
    Posts
    1,883
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    The results are in and I didnt win...BUT..I am
    still so happy to know I made it that far! I
    have never been that close before *L* The lil men
    told me geesh, it doesnt take much to get you excited *LMAO*

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •